Congratulations! You are taking the first step BACK to a pain free and functionally healthy life!
Here's now how to get started with Sibley Spine Center's orthopaedic back and neck Non-Surgical treatment program :
1. Make an appointment for an initial evaluation, call the Arcadia at 626.531.2292 (Monday thru Thursday) Westwood Center at 310.470.4343 (Tuesdays and Fridays) Office mobile phone: 310.246.4900 Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A patient coordinator will contact you, and make all necessary arrangements including an appointment for an initial evaluation by Dr. Sibley.
3. You will undergo computer assisted diagnostic functional testing just prior to seeing Dr. Sibley. He will review the results of your diagnostic tests with you.
4. During your visit, Dr. Sibley will perform a comprehensive initial examination, and determine your diagnoses. Various options for you will be discussed. Most individuals are candidates for a non-surgical orthopaedic treatment approach. In this case, a custom treatment program will be formulated for you by Dr. Sibley, that will address the specific underlying problems.
5. Initial treatment frequency is usually twice weekly, and reduced to once weekly later on.
6. As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill your insurance at no cost to you.